Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 35 - progress

Saturdays are turning into marathons. Somehow, between teaching violin in the morning to getting everything else done, Saturdays end up being the busiest day of my week. Interesting.

Well, so since I've reached the 30+ day mark with exercising, being grateful and blogging, I think I'm ready to move on to a different blog. There are interesting things to talk about, but they don't exactly mix and match with what's going on here...

So, au revoir, moving on!

3 comments:

  1. you hit 30 days?!?! Wow. Congratulations! I wish you all the best, bon voyage! I'm still struggling, but you are my inspiration!

    love you bundles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, off you goes baby! meowmeow. I will mish ewe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm, should I delete the link I have to this page now on my browser since you will not be coming back?

    ReplyDelete