Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 26 - Go towards the light!

Haven't exercised yet, but will get to it, don't worry. (Yes, all you faithful readers....hello? Hello???)

Anyway, was feeling extremely disgruntled this morning, I believe as a direct result of the anxiety provoked by the VP of Autodesk, and needed to stop thinking about jobs in architecture and move onto much more pleasant things to think about. Like colorful sculptures. A google image search turned up this image:

Color, cool aggregate textures. This makes me happy. Such a simple thing, and something I can do without worrying about the world going to hell in a handbasket.

So I've proven to myself yet again, that when anxious and unhappy, one needs to do a complete turn and focus on things that evoke a visceral sense of pleasure and hopefully also a creative response. Go towards the light, go towards the light!

And check, exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment