Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 17 - Friends, again.

Just a quick one here. I exercised first thing this morning. It was very good. I am actually stronger, amazingly enough. Not a lot stronger, just noticeably. I was able to walk into town to pick up PVC cement from the hardware store, and not feel terribly tired when I got back. I also vacuumed the whole house, moved stuff around, fixed (hopefully) a loose PVC drain pipe in the basement, and I'm not done with the day's activities. Ack.

A couple of guys came to the house to do an energy audit...will discuss this at length when I return, but suffice to say, it took a long time, and while they did good work, there were some downsides.

I'm grateful for my friends. I get to be there for them and encourage them, and they appreciate it. I feel connected and that feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment